Robert Maersk Uggla
Chair, Chair of the Nomination Committee, member of the Transformation & Innovation Committee, and member of Remuneration Committee.
Not considered independent due to the position as CEO of A.P. Moller Holding A/S.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Born: 1978
- Gender: Male
- Joined the Board: 2014
- Current election period: 2022-2024
Other management duties:
- A.P. Moller Capital P/S (Chair)
- Maersk Tankers A/S* (Chair)
- Agata ApS (CEO)
- Estemco XII ApS (CEO)
- IMD (Director of the foundation board)
- International Business Leaders’ Advisory Council, IBLAC (member)
- Board positions in a number of controlled subsidiaries of A.P. Moller Holding A/S.
- MSc in Business Administration (2003), Stockholm School of Economics, including studies at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Executive education at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Stanford Business School, Harvard Business School, and IMD.
- Leadership experience within investments, transportation, and infrastructure related activities.
Attendance in Board and Committee meetings during 2022**:
- Board meetings: 12 out of 12
- Nomination Committee meetings: 8 out of 8
- Remuneration Committee meetings: 6 out of 6
- Transformation & Innovation Committee meetings: 4 out of 5
- Chairmanship meetings: 8 out of 10
**In 2022 the Transformation & Innovation Committee held five meetings; one of these were prior to Robert Mærsk Uggla joining in March. Two Chairmanship meetings were also held before Robert Mærsk Uggla joined in March.