Robert Maersk Uggla
Chair, chair of the Nomination Committee, member of the ESG Committee and the Remuneration Committee.
Not considered independent due to the position as CEO of A.P. Moller Holding A/S.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Born: 1978
- Gender: Male
- Joined the Board: 2014
- Current election period: 2022-2024
Other management duties:
- A.P. Moller Capital P/S (Chair)
- Maersk Tankers A/S* (Chair)
- Agata ApS (CEO)
- Estemco XII ApS (CEO)
- IMD (Director of the foundation board)
- International Business Leaders’ Advisory Council, IBLAC (member)
- Board positions in a number of controlled subsidiaries of A.P. Moller Holding A/S.
- MSc in Business Administration (2003), Stockholm School of Economics, including studies at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Executive education at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Stanford Business School, Harvard Business School, and IMD.
- Leadership experience within investments, transportation, and infrastructure related activities.
Attendance in Board and Committee meetings during 2022**:
- Board meetings: 12 out of 12
- Nomination Committee meetings: 8 out of 8
- Remuneration Committee meetings: 6 out of 6
- Transformation & Innovation Committee meetings: 4 out of 5
- Chairmanship meetings: 8 out of 10
**In 2022 the Transformation & Innovation Committee held five meetings; one of these were prior to Robert Mærsk Uggla joining in March. Two Chairmanship meetings were also held before Robert Mærsk Uggla joined in March.