Robert Maersk Uggla
Chair, Chair of the Nomination Committee, member of the Transformation & Innovation Committee, and member of Remuneration Committee.
Not considered independent due to the position as CEO of A.P. Moller Holding A/S.
- Nationality: Swedish
- Born: 1978
- Gender: Male
- Joined the Board: 2014
- Current election period: 2022-2024
Other management duties:
- The Drilling Company of 1972, A/S* (Vice Chairman)
- A.P. Moller Capital P/S (Chairman)
- Maersk Tankers A/S* (Chairman)
- Maersk Product Tankers A/S* (Chairman)
- ZeroNorth A/S* (Director)
- Agata ApS (CEO)
- Estemco XII ApS (CEO)
- IMD (Director of the foundation board)
- International Business Leaders’ Advisory Council, IBLAC (member)
- Board positions in a number of controlled subsidiaries of A.P. Moller Holding A/S.
- MSc in Business Administration (2003), Stockholm School of Economics, including studies at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Executive education at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Stanford Business School, Harvard Business School, and IMD.
- Leadership experience within investments, incubation, transportation, and infrastructure related activities.
Attendance in Board and Committee meetings during 2021:
- Board meetings: 9 out of 9
- Nomination Committee meetings: 2 out of 2
- Remuneration Committee meetings: 5 out of 5
- Transformation & Innovation Committee meetings: 1 out of 5
*in 2021 the Transformation & Innovation Committee held 5 meetings; 4 of these were after Robert Mærsk Uggla stepped down in March.