Robert Maersk Uggla
Member of the Nomination Committee and Remuneration Committee.
Not considered independent due to the position as CEO of A.P. Moller Holding A/S.
- Born: 1978
- Joined the Board: 2014
- Current election period: 2020-2022
Other management duties:
- The Drilling Company of 1972, A/S* (vice-chairman), A.P. Moller Capital P/S (chairman); Maersk Tankers A/S (chairman); Maersk Product Tankers A/S (chairman); ZeroNorth A/S (director); Agata ApS (CEO); Estemco XII ApS (CEO); IMD (director of the foundation board), International Business Leaders’ Advisory Council (member), and Board positions in a number of controlled subsidiaries of A.P. Moller Holding A/S.
- MSc in Business Administration (2003), Stockholm School of Economics, including studies at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Executive education at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Stanford Business School, Harvard Business School, and IMD.
- Leadership experience within investments, incubation, transportation & infrastructure activities.
Attendance in Board and Committee meetings during 2020:
- Board meetings: 8 out of 8
- Nomination Committee meetings: 5 out of 5
- Remuneration Committee meetings: 4 out of 4
- Transformation & Innovation Committee meetings: 4 out of 4