How to create a case with customer service?
If you do not want to chat with a Live Help Agent, you can create a customer service case. Our Customer Service Agents will handle your case as quickly as possible.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Case Management.
- Click on ‘Create a Case’ tab, or the button ‘Create New Case’ under the ‘My Cases’ tab.
- Specify the appropriate category for your query.
- Add details about your query, and attach files, if required.
- Click Submit.
- A Customer Service Agent will contact you as soon as possible.
Access details of your case
You can always access the details of your case by selecting My cases after clicking Help in the top menu.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow to manage your cases?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.