Customer Experience Consultant
Are you committed to delivering a world class service to customers?
Do you have a proactive approach and a positive can-do mind-set?
Are you an excellent communicator, with strong attention to detail and the ability to take on multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment?
Come and join a successful and ambitious Maersk Customer Service team in Manchester!
This role is great for an individual who thrives within a fast paced, performance driven environment. With an exposure to internal and external stakeholders, you will be part of a talented, diverse team where your voice and ideas will be heard, and you can really make a difference.
This role will provide constant challenge, and the scope to learn in an open and friendly atmosphere. It is an opportunity to join a company that values employees, with a strong focus on continuous improvement and personal development.
As a global company with over 100 years’ experience in shipping, Maersk offers excellent benefits to employees, including a competitive pension scheme, health insurance, plus much more. Working as a Customer Service Analyst, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Maersk, a leading provider within the Shipping industry.
• Deliver a 1st class level of customer service to our clients, professionally and efficiently at all times and in accordance with documented procedures
• Liaise with other key parties including third party suppliers and other Maersk offices around the world
• Continuously innovate and look for new ways to improve the service we provide to our customers and increase business efficiency
• Ensure that all documents are processed in accurate and timely fashion in line with company policies and within guidelines
• Produce internal and external reports and statistics as required including client KPI reporting
• Monitor the performance of third party suppliers with the aim of identifying areas for improvement
• Support the client in problem solving by building an in depth understanding of their business and the problems that impact on it
• Proactively identify challenges within the clients supply chain process which we manage and suggest possible solutions to optimize the process
• Attend client/other meetings as required
• Participate in Supply Chain Management project teams
• Work on other ad hoc tasks and projects as requested
We are looking for
• Passion for customer satisfaction and service excellence
• Ability to use rigorous logic and analytical skills to solve complex problems with effective solutions
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, to work in high paced and changing environment and drive to develop new, more efficient working practices
• Expertise with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Outstanding attention to detail
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, race, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, parental or caring status, religion or belief, physical or mental disability, long term health condition, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. We actively work to address systemic bias and support representation. We therefore encourage all to apply and let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for your recruitment process.
For more information on what an inclusive environment means to Maersk please visit the diversity page on our career's website.