At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen.
Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures and locations.
You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
Summary of the profile:
- Advises other functions and terminal management using a broad range of legal skills to advance the organization’s business agenda. Responsible for all legal affairs of APM Terminals-managed TC1 and TM2 port terminals in Tangier, Morocco. Position based in Tangier.
- Has recognized legal skills allowing partnering/counselling role to optimize business decisions. Will be required to collaborate with other legal specialists with depth
knowledge in areas such as data protection law, maritime law, labour law, contract law, mergers and acquisition, corporate and governance law, and claims).
- Strong capabilities in M&A and/or Infrastructure Projects.
- Legal skills enabling the individual to work independently with remote
supervision. Can manage complex projects in a changing environment.
- Contributes to day-to-day improvements on existing concepts and
- Contributes to different range of projects with international approach.
- Moroccan qualified lawyer. Expected minimum 6-10 years of experience.
- Able to effectively and efficiently manage different internal and external stakeholders, including management, commercial and operational colleagues, government officials, external lawyers, joint venture partners and customers.
- Excellent communication skills: English, French and Arab speaking and writing.
- Passionate about team building, continuous growing and constant learning
You have been reading so far, we are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to join a world-class Legal function at APMM, we look forward to hearing from you!