Under guidance of the Equipment Repair Manager, this position is responsible for professional inspections of terminal equipment. Controls and inspect all equipment according to planning. Follows anomalies and prepare analysis for recurrent ones. Measure and analysis of all preventive parameters (vibration, temperature…)
- (IPE Factors: Impact & Contribution)
- Teamwork, Efficiency in detecting anomalies
- Committing to safety rules, Time management
- Ability to progress
- Perform visual and measurable inspections (vibration, temperature, oil analysis…) according to systematic planning and check-list of all equipment
- Check and measure the thickness of critical component and adjust if need it
- Analyze results of diagnostic and propose action plan
- Ensure preventive inspection for terminal equipment according to OEM’s instructions, benchmark, history of equipment break down
- Report and prioritize anomalies according to their criticality
- Report the abnormalities on Equipment Journal in IFS
- Follow quality of preventive and corrective maintenance done by subcontractors
- Prepare weekly report of abnormalities and follow the action plan
- Evaluate the impact of non-repaired anomalies or defect on equipment reliability and develop action plan
- Follow regulatory control of pressure and handling equipment
- Define inspection tools and follow it reliability and calibration
- Contribute in root cause analysis
- Participate in weekly and daily Maintenance planning
- Ensure that emergency abnormalities are reported to the repair Manager.
- Assume additional responsibility for maintenance in the absence of maintenance supervisors
- Carry out those duties assigned by the repair Manager
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- Support M&R staffing
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system
- Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
- Participates in safety walks and HSSE initiatives
- Contribute to the strategic goals of the company by actively participating in Management Strategy workshops.
- Follow the company Code of Conduct using Strong business ethic and living the Company Values
- Passion and positive attitude on a daily basis
- Leads and manages contractors
- Sets priorities to ensure task completion
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Has a continuous improvement mindset
- Follows directions and meets timelines as required
- Contributes to the goals of the M&R organization
- Has good knowledge of the functional area and understands the overall nature of the business.
- Engineering or Technical degree from an Accredited university
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in an industrial machinery environment - marine port terminal preferred.
- Ability to manage contracts and personnel
- Can work with a wide range of cultures and personnel
- Works shift hours
- Maintains high energy levels over long periods of time