Equal at Sea
Charting a course towards an inclusive future
Making waves with the media
- Maersk Promotes Diversity, Bringing Down Gender Stereotypes
- It’s time to walk the talk on gender diversity in seafaring
- Turning the tide: How Maersk is steering diversity and shattering gender stereotypes in the marine, logistics industry
- Equal at Sea: Turning the Tide with Women On-Board
- Change in attitude of sailors and society must to put more women on ships: Maersk’s Niels Bruus
- Container logistics giant Maersk rolls out India’s first women seafarers’ cadet programme aiming to improve gender imbalance
- Karan Kochhar on creating an ecosystem for women to rise
You may also be interested in
Equal At Sea
'Equal at Sea' aims to build an inclusive shipping industry. To do so, we bring together policymakers and industry experts to create more opportunities for women to thrive in seafaring careers.
See how Maersk is breaking the gender bias and accelerating gender equality by increasing the opportunities for and representation of women across the business.