Upgrading existing features to provide a seamless shipping experience
We optimize our digital platforms periodically to provide a seamless user experience and facilitate your business in the best way possible.
As part of those efforts, we are deploying a release on August 14, 2021, which will result in the following updates:
- Services modernized to access user data
- Cargo loaded on-board date now available in shipment binder
- Only user with specific privilege can download Original Bill of Lading document
- Menu renamed to Order secure paper
- Updated user messages in BL release
An outage is expected from 9:00 UTC to 11:00 UTC and may cause a minor disruption to online services from 11:01 UTC to 15:00 UTC.
Online services impacted:
- Shipment Binder
- Shipment Overview
- Shipping Instructions
Other systems will also undergo some enhancement activities on the same day (August 14, 2021) from 03:30 UTC – 20:00 UTC. This will not result in an any outage but may potentially cause minor to no disruptions.
Date: August 14, 2021
Scheduled enhancement activity: 03:30 UTC – 20:00 UTC
All other key digital services, apart from the ones listed above, will remain accessible without any interruption.