Submit your shipping instructions
In order to load your container(s), we need information about the shipper/consignee and the cargo. All this should be provided in the Shipping Instruction. (Container stuffing details can be uploaded via an Excel file.) You can see the deadlines for submitting Shipping Instructions in the Overview and Binder tabs.
If your shipment was created as a duplicate of a previous shipment, all of the details will be copied into the Shipping Instruction.
How to submit shipping instructions
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Shipment Overview - Export.
- Click Pending task on Shipment Overview and select Submit to view list of bookings with missing Shipping Instruction or view the Overview page in Shipment Binder.
- Click Submit shipping instruction.
- In some scenarios you will encounter a new experience for shipping instructions. Please check the next section for more details.
How to submit a shipping instruction (new experience)?
This guide will walk you through on how to use the new shipping instructions experience. This new experience currently has limited capability for now however overtime will start supporting all other scenarios. Presently it supports:
- Shipment with one container
- Only new and resubmit SI submissions
- There is no change in navigation to start the SI process. You will be able to navigate from Shipment overview or Shipment binder, as it is today.
- When there is a scenario not supported by the new experience you will be automatically navigated to the classic experience.
For shipments having single container, you will encounter a page with options. Here you will make a choice depending on your needs. Select below options:
- Yes option – if you want to combine a shipment or require multiple B/Ls for a shipment. This option will take you to the classic experience.
- No option – will take you to the new experience.