Cargo step in shipping instructions (new experience)
Cargo section has 3 parts:
- Cargo details
- Piece count and
How to use the cargo step in shipping instructions (new experience)?
- Cargo details:
- There is option to edit the container number.
- You will have to provide the HS code of the cargo being shipped.
- You can add cargo details i.e. package type, cargo description and marks & numbers.
- You can also maintain a favorite list for cargo descriptions.
- Piece count:
- The payload displayed is not specific to the assigned container but rather on container type (e.g. max 29,178Kg is avg payload for 20 Dry)
- You could check the container plate to identify the actual max payload supported by the container being stuffed. Container plates are generally located on the container doors.
- Seals are not mandatory for SI submission.
- However, depending on the transport plan container specific shipment references are presented to the user.