Get access to the Shipment Binder
The Shipment Binder contains all the information you need about a shipment, including any tasks that still need to be completed. If you want to take any actions on a shipment – such as change the shipment details or submit or amend the Shipping Instruction or VGM (Verified Gross Mass) – this is the place to do it.
How to get access to and make use of the Shipment Binder
- Click Manage and select Shipment Overview or use Track shipments to search for a shipment. When you have found the relevant shipment, click on it to access the Shipment Binder.
- Now you can select:
- Overview – to see an overview of the shipments details
- Documents – to see the shipment documentation
- Containers – to see an overview of the containers within a shipment
- Pricing – to see prices and payment information
- Log – to see a list of actions taken regarding the shipment
- Additional Services - to see a list of Value Added Services that are available
- To make amendments to the booking or submit documents, select the Overview tab. From here you can:
- Amend your booking/shipment details
- Cancel bookings
- Submit documents, including the Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Duplicate an existing booking
- Import delivery orders
Information in the Shipment Binder includes:
- A transport plan, with ports, vessels, arrival/departure times, etc.
- Tracking information for individual containers
- A link to all documents, including the Bill of Lading and Arrival Notice
- A log of all interactions related to the shipment
All information in the Shipment Binder reflects the information in our systems and is fully up to date.