Register online for Maersk.com
If you are already registered online with a Maersk brand (Maersk Line, Safmarine, MCC, Seago Line or Sealand) then you can login into any of our portals with your existing username and password.
If you haven't yet registered online, here is how you do it.
How to register online for Maersk.com
- Click Login / Register in the top menu at the top right corner of the home page and select Please register here.
- Fill in the registration form which is limited to very few information including creating your Username and Password, read and accept the terms and conditions, and click Submit.
- When you have submitted your registration, you will receive an email with link to log in for the first time.
- After the first log in, you will be presented with an option to start doing business by “complete my account” or wait to a later stage.
- When you click on Complete my account and we already know your email address you will see the information we have about you and your company.
- Select your local office (as for some countries there might be more than one) and re-confirm your password and click on Submit.
- If not correct, please contact your local office to have correction made.
- In our security system you are now linked to your company and to have this added to your Username you need to log in again and you are ready to explore our online features and do business.
- If your email is not known in our security system, you need to provide all company details after click on Complete my account.
We will send you an email with the details you need to activate your account and get started.
- Following the initial email, once registration has been validated, which is most cases takes approximately 15 minutes, you will receive a second email with details on how to log on.
- Once logged in for the first time, the same Username/Password can be used for access to all other Maersk brands.