Get a special cargo quote
Use our online quoting service to get a quote from our team at any time of day or night. Once you receive a quote, you can accept it and make the booking (Please note: For compliance reasons, FMC trades must complete the filing process first).
If you log in before making your quote request, your account information will be pre-loaded in the quote form.
How to get a special cargo quote
- Click Quote on the top menu and select Find a price in the drop down menu.
- Select the Oversized cargo tile and then click on the Oversized cargo quote button.
- Fill in the online form, include origin and destination, select your shipment type i.e. either Out of Gauge or Break Bulk and select container, input weight of the cargo and dimension, select your commodity and provide additional information if any.
- Take a picture of your cargo and upload it to quote request and enter a service contract number if available.
- Submit your quote request by clicking Request quote to receive a quote by email.