Remote Container Management
Get relevant notifications about the condition of your reefer goods.
See inside the box
Remote Container Management brings unrivalled transparency to the shipping of your temperature-sensitive cargo. Internal sensors gather real‑time data – covering everything from temperature and humidity to CO2 levels – to let you know exactly what is happening inside the box, 24/7. Remote Container Management also facilitates real-time GPS tracking of your container and monitors and records the power status, keeping you up to date for the entire journey.
With Remote Container Management, potential issues can be identified and solved immediately, at any time during transit. The result? Your cargo arrives at its destination on schedule and in peak condition.
Captain PeterTM for RCM will guide you through
- Monitor your cargo 24/7 and get guidance from Captain Peter about the Remote Container Management data.
- Get end-to-end transparency and better quality cargo upon arrival.
- Follow your cargo‘s journey and avoid unexpected surprises upon arrival.
- Build customer trust with consistent data reliability.
- Download all of your shipping data into a single file.
Temperature and pull down email notifications
With automatic notifications, Captain Peter lets you know if temperature or pull down rates deviates beyond the set parameters. You can then decide whether or not to act on the notification.
- Instant nofitication if temperature or pull down rates deviate beyond standard or customized parameters.
- Reroute shipment if necessary to ensure ripened cargo does not go to waste.
- Stay informed for optimal logistics management.
The new virtual assistant for reefer customers based on data from our Remote Container Management System.
Dedicated Remote Container Management operations team
Our Remote Container Management operations team monitors your cargo container from pickup through to delivery using a state‑of‑the-art Remote Container Management alarm system. If problems do arise they are quickly identified and rectified.
We also identify reoccurring errors or faulty components and carry out preventive maintenance to minimise the risk of unscheduled repairs.
- Increased cargo quality
- Immediate issue resolution
- Preventive maintenance
- In-transit adjustments, if required, to maintain the perfect environment for your cargo
Complete transparency during the entire journey
With GPS tracking, you know exactly where your cargo is during the entire journey, how long it has been in transit and exactly when it will arrive.
- Improved security for your cargo
- Vastly reduced risk of lost cargo
- Keep your customers informed of arrival times
- Precise GPS time-in-transit data
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.
Warehousing and Distribution
Cold Chain Logistics
How to get access
Remote Container Management has been developed with one thing in mind: to take your cargo care to the next level. After years in the making, we are excited to bring the benefits of this technology to your business and let Captain Peter guide you through the reefer journey.
If you are not already a Maersk customer, you can start by registering with our digital platform Maersk.com, which is our online hub for all things shipping. You will use your login from Maersk.com to login to Captain PeterTM for RCM.