We offer safe shipping of your dangerous cargo
When it comes to transporting dangerous goods, you need a partner you can rely on.
What makes Maersk the safest partner when shipping dangerous goods?
With decades of experience in handling and shipping dangerous cargo and a dependable inland transport network that connects seamlessly with our ocean vessels, we offer you safe and secure shipping solutions that are tailored to your transportation needs. Whatever your cargo, our team of cargo management specialists will work with you to find the optimum solution, to ensure your dangerous cargo reaches its destination safely and on schedule.
Whatever you want to transport, we can help
Whether you are shipping pesticides, charcoal or other potentially dangerous shipments, our experienced cargo management team is here to help with all aspects of the shipping process, from certification and cargo acceptance through to loss prevention and current Dangerous Goods Regulations.
We work with you throughout the process, keeping you informed every step of the way so you always know where your goods are and when they will arrive.
When you partner with us, you get:
- Peace of mind: A team of cargo management specialists who know the ins and outs of the industry, dedicated to making your logistics flow smoothly, everyday of the year
- Faster approval: We work with you to find the best shipping solution in the shortest time
- Full transparency: Transparency over every container and every shipment
- Seamless logistics: Optimal efficiency throughout your supply chain
- Exceptional customer service: Unrivalled cargo care and cargo management services
- Sustainability: A sustainable shipping solution that will reduce your carbon footprint
Did you know?
We are constantly working with industry bodies and non-government organisations to review and set industry best practices for dangerous cargo acceptance and handling.
Safe and sustainable shipping of dangerous cargo
When it comes to shipping dangerous cargo, sustainability is about more than emissions. It’s also about safety. So we monitor your shipment from door to door, reducing the risk to your cargo and to the environment, while assuring a smooth-running supply chain.
And, to maximise your environmental performance, we deliver full transparency over your supply chain impacts – and have in-house experts ready to help with any specific sustainability issues.