See inside the box
Remote Container Management brings unrivalled transparency to the shipping of your temperature-sensitive cargo. Internal sensors gather real‑time data – covering everything from temperature and humidity to CO2 levels – to let you know exactly what is happening inside the box, 24/7. Remote Container Management also facilitates real-time GPS tracking of your container and monitors and records the power status, keeping you up to date for the entire journey.
With Remote Container Management, potential issues can be identified and solved immediately, at any time during transit. The result? Your cargo arrives at its destination on schedule and in peak condition.
The easy-to-use Remote Container Management platform
- Monitor your cargo 24/7 with the easy-to-use Remote Container Management platform
- End-to-end transparency and better quality cargo upon arrival
- Follow your cargo’s journey
- No unexpected surprises upon arrival
- Build customer trust with consistent reliability
- Download all of your shipping data into a single Excel document
Automated temperature and Pull Down email notifications
With automatic notifications, Remote Container Management lets you know if temperature and Pull Down rates deviate beyond the set parameters. You can then decide whether or not to act on the notification.
- Instant notification if temperature or Pull Down rates deviate beyond set parameters
- Reroute cargo if necessary to ensure ripened cargo does not go to waste
- Stay informed for optimal logistics management
Complete transparency from A to B
With GPS tracking, you know exactly where your cargo is during the entire journey, how long it has been in transit and exactly when it will arrive.
- Improved security for your cargo
- Vastly reduced risk of lost cargo
- Keep your customers informed of arrival times
- Precise GPS time-in-transit data
Dedicated Remote Container Management operations team
Our Remote Container Management operations team monitors your cargo container from pickup through to delivery using a state‑of‑the-art Remote Container Management alarm system. If problems do arise they are quickly identified and rectified.
We also identify reoccurring errors or faulty components and carry out preventive maintenance to minimise the risk of unscheduled repairs.
- Increased cargo quality
- Immediate issue resolution
- Preventive maintenance
- 24/7 container power-status monitoring
- In-transit adjustments, if required, to maintain the perfect environment for your cargo