select arrow down icon
- Single Truck Surcharge -Destination STD
- This service covers the cost of moving one container in one truck. This service is applicable to all containers that customer request to move on a single basis for the directions of import.
- Single Truck Surcharge -Origin STO
- This service covers the cost of moving one container in one truck. This service is applicable to all containers that customer request to move on a single basis for the direction of export.
- Sortie Reefer Service SOT
- The charge covers additional cost associated in providing special reefer equipment with hole in the roof and 4 doors with membranes towards the reefers to ensure that a low temperature is maintained while loading so that cargo can be cooled quickly to a subzero temperature.
- Special Equipment Service SEP
- The service of providing a non-standard container to the customer. This service is applied based upon the customer’s request and is subject to equipment availability. Special equipment types: Flat Rack. Bulk. Open Top. Open Side. Collapsible Flat Rack. Please note: 1) Not applicable to shipper owned equipment. 2) This charge is often included in the price for Out-Of-Gauge cargo or specifically priced as part of the Basic Freight. Therefore this charge may not show as a separate item.
- Standard Bunker Adjustment Factor SBF
This charge covers the fluctuations in global bunker costs, and is invoiced as a separate charge to provide transparency to our customers.
The carrier will automatically apply this charge to all bookings.
- Star Care Reefer Service CAS
- If you need a special atmosphere controlled refrigerated container for transportation, Controlled Atmosphere (CA) charge covers the additional costs for this service. These containers regulate the levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide at all times through two different products: 1) Star Fresh: Active CA and 2) Star Care: Passive CA.
- Star Fresh Reefer Service SFR
- With STARFRESH controlled atmosphere system, you can create a desired environment inside your reefer unit. This by the use of fruit respiration AND active injection of gas produced by the reefer.
- Stuffie Reefer Service STF
- This service is for the times you need special reefer equipment with a hole in the roof and membrane towards ULT. Through this, we ensure that a low temperature is maintained while loading so that the cargo inside the container can be cooled down to -60°C within hours.
- Switch Transport Document Service SWC
- If a customer requests for this service, the carrier can 'switch' transport documents such as BLs to show new parties by issuing a second set of documents. A 'switch' protects the interests of the cargo intermediary by preventing the shipper from being visible to the buyer.