- Origin Certificate charge OCG
- This service covers Certificates issued regarding vessel age, vessel conditions etc – in-house ML certificates at Origin.It does not cover certificates issued as part of an inspection (for example veterinary certificate). This is instead charged by the INE charge.
- Origin Dangerous Cargo Service Inland Haulage ODC
- This fee covers the additional costs incurred by the carrier in the movement of Dangerous Cargo from or to an inland location.Additional costs consist of licenses, permits and the carrier has to use specialized vendors with certifications that cost more.This fee will be applicable to dangerous bookings where carrier inland haulage has been requested by the customer at Origin .
- Origin Specialised Chassis OSC
The carrier can arrange to provide all kinds of special chassis, except for tri-axle, for the customer to use. These chassis allow more cargo to be loaded into the container than would otherwise be legally possible at Origin
Customers can request for the different kinds of special chassis, in which the carrier will manually add the charge to the shipment.Special chassis includes but not limited to:4 point lock fixed trailer; Sliding bogie trailer; Multi-function trailer; Slope frame ISO tank; Tipping trailer; Side loading trailer; low-bed-chassis.