select arrow down icon
- Electronic Data Interchange Fee EDI
- This fee is generated when the carrier arranges submission of electronic data, on behalf of the customer, to ports / Customs or other Government entities.
- Emergency Bunker Fee EBS
This fee is used in extraordinary circumstances, where unforeseen changes in bunker prices cannot be covered by the carriers standard Bunker Adjustment factor charges.
This fee is applicable to all shipments on applicable trades at the time of booking.
- Emergency Risk Surcharge ERS
- This fee covers additional costs faced by the carrier when moving cargo in dangerous regions including those that are threatened by hazards, violence or piracy. The charge covers extra bunker cost (due to longer routing and/or faster sailing), insurance coverage, and additional security measures. The fee will be applied to bookings that are from, to or transited through the affected areas.
- Environmental Fuel Fee EFF
- The surcharge will cover the cost increase associated to the switch to the new fuels as a result of IMO2020 regulation for Short Term Business and Spot business (less than 3 months validity).
- Export Intermodal Fuel Fee EFS
- It covers the extra fuel cost involved in the inland export moves, if the fuel price increases by a pre-defined amount based on the agreed index. It applies only to long-term contracts
- Export Service EXP
- The Export Service covers standard charges at origin that is not part of OHC and the charge will be applicable for all shipments.•Below items are included in EXP:oPort DuesoAgency FeesoFirst SealoAny other local service that is not included in OHC but applicable to all shipments