select arrow down icon
- Damage Waiver Limitation DWL
- With this offering, you can choose to pay a certain amount upfront to be covered for damages to the container up to a certain level defined by the cluster. If paid, this waives EME/EMI charges (unless significant damage, as defined by the cluster).
- Delivery Order Issuance - Import DOI
- This service covers the cost of D/O (Delivery Order) issue on behalf of customer or trucker.
- Destination Dangerous Cargo Service Inland Haulage DDC
- It covers the additional cost involved to move dangerous cargo from the terminal to an inland location. The additional cost usually involves special license or permits or the use of specialised vendors with certain specifications. In case of manual import shipments, please use IAI to recover the extra cost.
- Destination Discharge Fee FDH
- The code applied to reflect the DISCHARGE cost separately from the handling charge (FRO) in the invoice for "freight collect" in Egypt.
- Destination Low Water DLW
- It covers the extra operational cost involved for barge moves when the water level is low on the import side.
- Document Stamp Tax Export DSE
- The code applied to reflect the Document Stamp Tax at the Export end
- Document Stamp Tax Import DSI
- The code applied to reflect the Document Stamp Tax at the Import end
- Documentation Fee Origin ODF
- This service covers the creation and processing of all standard transport documents (e.g. Bill of Lading).
- Documentation Fee Destination DDF
- This service covers the creation and processing of all standard transport documents (Delivery Order).
- Dry Port Surcharge DPS
- It covers the positioning cost of empty containers to the ICDs (inland container depots), in addition to the difference in the THC surcharges between the ocean terminal and the dry port.