"APM Terminals continues to deliver good results, and Maersk Drilling had its best quarter ever based on strong operational performance.
"Oil production was relatively low, but it has bottomed out now and will return to growth in the second half of the year.
"On Group level, we seek to further advance performance and growth by establishing a fifth core business unit with a target of USD 0.5 billion by 2016."
See videos below with Group CEO Nils S. Andersen.
In the interviews, Group CEO Nils S. Andersen addresses the following:
- Whether the positive Maersk Line result is due to a pick-up in the global economy or not
- Whether oil production has bottomed out and when it's expected to pick u
- How Maersk Drilling is expected to perform for the rest of 2013
- What the background is for establishing a fifth core business unit, Services & Other Shipping, with a new CEO
- Whether the target of USD 0.5 billion for Services & Other Shipping is realistic or no