How to improve customer CHB compliance process
Maersk CHB efficient services aim to consistently bring and amplify value to your bottom line. Right sized to handle your business around the world with global reach and local expertise.
- In business since 1940, established in Sweden, headquartered in Delft, Netherlands.
- Global leading multinational group that design and sell ready to assemble furniture, home accessories, and kitchen appliances.
- Annual revenue of Euro 38 billion.
- Ikea operates in more then 423 locations, employing force of over 210000 employees.
- The customer had a long standing CHB compliance concern.
- Customer is moving variety of commodity , much of it being complex commodities – with it there is always higher risk for misdeclaration.
- Customer frequently experienced delays with additional costs from customs & DOA inspection.
- Customer supply chain teams had lack of local regulations knowledge.
- AEO Customs compliance.
- HS classification review in advance.
- Master data upload.
- AEO privilege.
- Faster clearance.
- Ability to provide global trade & local regulations service.
- The customer was extremely satisfied with the work Maersk presented. Customer is now enjoying significant savings arising from having competent partner managing compliance and governance aspects of CHB process.
- Maersk has doubled volumes with customer for contract period. Estimated CHB GP is around USD 104 K annually.
We are delighted to tell you that you have now been our fantastic supporter on import customs clear and supply chain services. We'd like to say thank you for being a part of our family. Your operation supporting team gives us a good support during the past year with the variety of options and choices. Not only supporting but also given us knowledge about customs and other related government sections.