Customs clearance reporting
The challenge: To reduce administrative responsibilities surrounding the management of a duty drawback program.
Need to minimize manual effort to capture SKU-level value, duty and customs fees, especially for clients who lack the ability to automate the entry process themselves, and mitigate risk of errors related to manual processing.
- Reduce vendor errors in the invoice process and resulting shipment delays
- Maintain existing Customs Clearance Agent but use Maersk's innovative solutions
- Top tier importer into North America
- Partnership with Maersk for HTS import classifications and FTZ zone preparation
- Maersk's Customs Clearance Automation solution combines data received in the PO upload with bookings placed in the myMaersk Shipper Portal
- Ability to share data with the partners in the Supply Chain
- Automation allowed this customer to create scalable growth
- Increased connectivity with all the partners including existing broker and overseas producers
- Reduced need for PCS (Post Summary Corrections) by 99%