During the upcoming Christmas and New Year holiday period there will be some changes to the normal operating hours and information exchange which will affect port, depot and rail operations.
During the holiday period we have adjusted some cut-off times for container & information receival, specifically:
- Port Operations - amended hours for receival & deliveries
- Container Depot Operations – amended hours for receival & deliveries
- Vessel Sailings during holiday period - CY and information cut-off
During the holiday period Maersk will offer New Zealand import and export customers the following extension to our combined demurrage & detention freetime.
This concession only applies where Public Holidays fall within a customer’s agreed freetime period and in such cases, the freetime will be extended to include the following days:
- Christmas holidays - 25-26 December
- New Year's holidays - 1-2 January
Should you have any additional inquiries about your cargo or bookings please do not hesitate to contact your Sales or Customer Services representative on 0800 MAERSK (623 775).