Shipping to Ukraine
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Supported inland service modes in Ukraine
Having a freight option that can accommodate your hauling needs is important. Rail provides versatility, high carrying capacity, and speed making it a great option.
Trucks provide flexible point-to-point service, delivering small loads over short to long distances over widely dispersed geographic areas.
Inland haulage includes transportation from vendors to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping the ocean container by truck and / or rail.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Multiple modes of transport
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
- We offer regular delivery within Ukraine, to destinations in Belarus, Moldova, and Russia
|For more details about our services, please contact us:|
|Email:||Inland haulage services– Inland Services Department -firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||Inland haulage services +38 0487180715|
|Port/Gateway Name||Port/Gateway Address (#, Street, Zip code, Country)|
|TIS||YUZHNY, VIZYRKA, CHAPAEVA STR.|
|CHORNOMORSK FISH PORT||CHORNOMORSK, BURLACHA BALKA, 1 CENTRALNAYA STR.|
|Inland Hub Name||Inland hub Address (#, Street, Zip code, Country)||Barge||Rail||Truck|
|KIEV-LISKI||KIEV, DOVBUSHA STR, 22||Yes||Yes|
|DNIPRO RIVER PORT||DNIPRO, 11 AMUR HARBOR STR||Yes||Yes|
|DNIPRO-LISKI||DNIPRO, 3, BORISA KROTOVA STR||Yes||Yes|
|KHARKIV-LISKI||KHARKIV, 6, BIOLOGY STR.||Yes||Yes|
|TERNOPIL WEST CONTAINER TERMINAL||TERNOPIL, 8, D. LUKYANOVYCHA STR.||Yes||Yes|
|Location - Depot 1||Connection|
|Dnipro - Dnirpo River Port|
|Dnipro - Dnipro Liski|
|Kiev - Kiev Liski|
|Kharkov - Kharkov Liski|
|Ternopil – Ternopil ZCT|
|Odessa - MCIT-Avtosborochniy|
|Chornomorsk - IVT|
- Inland transportation by rail and rail combined in Ukraine to be paid in local currency (UAH) only. This service is subject to 20% VAT tax on top of effective Maersk tariff.
1. Order for rail way delivery (IMP/EXP) should be sent to Inland Services department to email@example.com , contact phone +380504191119 – Andrey Izotov Documents for railway delivery should be passed to Maersk Ukraine Ltd office to - Marine Business Center-2, 9th floor 11 Polskiy spusk, Odessa, Ukraine, 65026 (for further delivery to OTLC)
2. Questions related to filling in documents (such as custom declarations, orders and etc) should be addressed to our Partner – Evgeniy Krasovskiy, contact phone - +380674894733
3. Inland transportation by rail and rail combined in Ukraine to be paid in local currency (UAH) only.
Rates for Standard dry cargo, USD/cont VAT incl
Payment in UAH only
Rates valid from 01 st of October 2019
Import rates from 01st of October, 2019
from UAYUZ (TIS CT)
|Import||Import Rail Delivery CY - CY|
Rates valid from 01st of January 2020
|Import (From Pivdenniy, TIS CT)||Import rate CY – CY basis|
Export rates from 01st of October, 2019
to UAYUZ (TIS CT)
|Export||ExportRail Delivery CY - CY|
Rates valid from 01st of January 2020
|Export (To Pivdenniy, TIS CT)||Export rate CY – CY basis|
Rates valid for Refrigirated containers from 01st of October, 2019
from UAYUZ (TIS CT)
|Import||Rail Delivery CY- CY 40' REF|
|Export||Rail Delivery CY- CY 40' REF|
240 USD for GENSET/plugged rail platform
|Ternopil, full||Free of charge|
|Dnipro, full||since 1 st till 3rdday||free|
-10hours free for last mile delivery
- handling at inland terminal
- delivery by railway
- other railway station charges
- formalities with transport docs on railway station and depot
- safeguard service
- insurance cost
4. Optional Service
Last Mile delivery*, USD/cont VAT incl
*Delivery from CY location to Customer Warehouse, or vice versa
Port Forwarding (vizirovka naryada, if needed)
For Import: 48 USD/cont
For Export: 24 USD/cont
Additional Optional Charges:
5. Freetime at terminal Kiev - Kiev Liski and Dnipro - Dnirpo River Port - 7 days - imp/exp
Storage at terminal more than 7 days charged per following indicative tariff USD/cont VAT incl
|20’||2.4 $/ per 1 day*|
|40’||4.8 $/ per 1 day*|
6. For SD delivery with RCO (rail combined – railway and auto delivery of cargo to Consignee’s warehouse) we grant 10 hours for custom clearance/discharge from truck arrived on customs terminal, after that time we will charge waiting time of truck – 80USD per day per truck.
7. Transit time of railway delivery part – 18-19 hours.
8. Tariff are not applicable for dangerous, reefer and special cargo and should be agreed with Inland Services department additionally.
9. Safety: train escorted by guard team, containers are loaded on RW platform – with door to door position only.
10. Payload –accept weight up to actual container maximum allowable payload.
11. Block Train Advisory. Read
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
- 44.8 MT road weight limitation for truck + cargo + cntr weight
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.
Customs House Brokerage
To ship your cargo seamlessly across the world to your customers, it’s important that you’re well-versed with customs procedures, practices and formalities.
Warehousing and Distribution
Our strategic warehousing locations combined with best in class design tools, processes and systems ensure cost-efficient distribution solutions.
Supply Chain Management
From managing the complex flow of your products, information, and financials to reducing logistics costs, your daily supply chain operations are our responsibility.