Shipping to Ukraine
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Supported inland service modes in Ukraine
|Location - Depot 1||Connection|
|Dnipro - Dnirpo River Port|
|Dnipro - Dnipro Liski|
|Kiev - Kiev Liski|
|Kharkov - Kharkov Liski|
|Ternopil – Ternopil ZCT|
|Odessa - MCIT-Avtosborochniy|
|Chornomorsk - IVT|
Inland haulage includes transportation from vendors to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping the ocean container by truck and / or rail.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Multiple modes of transport
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
- We offer regular delivery within Ukraine, to destinations in Belarus, Moldova, and Russia
|For more details about our services, please contact us:|
|Email:||Inland haulage services– Inland Services Department -email@example.com|
|Phone:||Inland haulage services +38 0487180715|
- Inland transportation by rail and rail combined in Ukraine to be paid in local currency (UAH) only. This service is subject to 20% VAT tax on top of effective Maersk tariff.
1. Order for rail way delivery (IMP/EXP) should be sent to Inland Services department to firstname.lastname@example.org , contact phone +380504191119 – Andrey Izotov Documents for railway delivery should be passed to Maersk Ukraine Ltd office to - Marine Business Center-2, 9th floor 11 Polskiy spusk, Odessa, Ukraine, 65026 (for further delivery to OTLC)
2. Questions related to filling in documents (such as custom declarations, orders and etc) should be addressed to our Partner – Evgeniy Krasovskiy, contact phone - +380674894733
3. Inland transportation by rail and rail combined in Ukraine to be paid in local currency (UAH) only.
Rates for Standard dry cargo, USD/cont VAT incl
Payment in UAH only
Rate is Valid from 06 August 2018
-10hours free for last mile delivery
- handling at inland terminal
- delivery by railway
- other railway charges
- formalities with transport docs on railway station and depot
- safeguard service
- insurance cost
Rate is Valid from 01 January 2019
4. Optional Service
Last Mile delivery*, USD/cont VAT incl
*Delivery from CY location to Customer Warehouse, or vice versa
Port Forwarding (vizirovka naryada, if needed)
For Import: 48 USD/cont
For Export: 24 USD/cont
Additional Optional Charges:
For Last Mile Delivery where customs terminal changed to another within same Customs zone per Customers request: 60USD/cont
5. Freetime at terminal Kiev - Kiev Liski and Dnipro - Dnirpo River Port - 7 days - imp/exp
Storage at terminal more than 7 days charged per following indicative tariff USD/cont VAT incl
|20’||2.4 $/ per 1 day*|
|40’||4.8 $/ per 1 day*|
6. For SD delivery with RCO (rail combined – railway and auto delivery of cargo to Consignee’s warehouse) we grant 10 hours for custom clearance/discharge from truck arrived on customs terminal, after that time we will charge waiting time of truck – 80USD per day per truck.
7. Transit time of railway delivery part – 18-19 hours.
8. Tariff are not applicable for dangerous, reefer and special cargo and should be agreed with Inland Services department additionally.
9. Safety: train escorted by guard team, containers are loaded on RW platform – with door to door position only.
10. Payload –accept weight up to actual container maximum allowable payload.
11. Block Train Advisory. Read