Shipping to Thailand
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our intermodal shipping services connect key intermodal service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Supported intermodal modes in Thailand
Our intermodal shipping services connect key intermodal service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world. With rail coverage, trucking, barge, and depots, you don’t need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several hand overs.
|Location and Depot||Connection|
|Bangkok - Siam Shoreside Service (THBKKLK)|
|Bangkok - WINWIN-LAT KRABANG - NH PROSPERITY CO. LTD.|
|Bangkok - SAHATHAI COASTAL TERMINAL|
|SAMUTPRAKAN - SIAM CONTAINER TERMINAL|
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
- Rail Capacity is not enough in the market. THBKKLK is the only one location that there is the rail service
- OOG cargoes with POR/POD BANGKOK that over height more than 30 cm / over width more than 15 cm (each side) is not allowed.
- Thailand road limitation is allowed at 50.5 mtons (GW+Chassis)* Max gross weight limitation is 32.00 tons (Cargo+Tare) by Railway and Road *Regulation of Highway Vehicle Weight Control Office.
- Dangerous goods acceptance will be based on Port Authority of Thailand (PAT) regulation
- DG cargoes is not allow on barge mode