Shipping to Thailand
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our intermodal shipping services connect key intermodal service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Supported intermodal modes in Thailand
Our intermodal shipping services connect key intermodal service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world. With rail coverage, trucking, barge, and depots, you don’t need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several hand overs.
|Location and Depot||Connection|
|Bangkok - Siam Shoreside Service (THBKKLK)|
|Bangkok - WINWIN-LAT KRABANG - NH PROSPERITY CO. LTD.|
|Bangkok - SAHATHAI COASTAL TERMINAL|
|SAMUTPRAKAN - SIAM CONTAINER TERMINAL|
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
- Rail Capacity is not enough in the market. THBKKLK is the only one location that there is the rail service
- OOG cargoes with por BKK that over than 30 cm. (height or width) is not allowed
- Thailand road limitation is allowed at 45 mtons (GW+Chassis)* Max weight limitation: 22.5 tons (cargo+Tare) by Railway and 28 tons (cargo+Tare) by Road.
- Dangerous goods acceptance will be based on Port Authority of Thailand (PAT) regulation
- DG cargoes is not allow on barge mode