Shipping to Taiwan
Demurrage and Detention
Export (From 01/Jan/2017, based on departure date)
- Free time is calculated from empty pickup day to 1) if the place of receipt is same as the container loading terminal, the Free Time is calculated till full container loaded date, 2) if not, it will be calculated till full container gate-out from place of receipt terminal.
- For Consol & CFS/CY, the free time is calculated from the date of container stuffed
- NOR is followed Dry container
- Saturday and Sunday are counted as calendar days in Free day period, however, National Holidays and Chinese New Year Holiday are excluded.
- Demurrage and detention charges are based on calendar day and subject to a VAT charge of 5%.
| Nantional Holiday
Date (DD-MM) 2019
|2-Feb ~ 10-Feb||Chinese New Year|
|28-Feb~ 1-Mar||228 Holiday|
|4-Apr ~ 5-Apr||Tomb Sweeping|
|07-Jun||Dragon Boat Festival|
|10-Oct ~ 11-Oct||National Holiday|
The maximum allowable weight of containers (tare weight plus cargo weight) allowed to transported by road in Taiwan is 29,500 kgs. This is a requirement of the Directorate General of Highway, Ministry of Transport and Communications.
All cargo to be transported by road should be kept within the weight limits. Any cargo that exceeds that allowed limit requires a special permit from the Directorate General of Highway upon the payment of fines to be determined on a case by case basis.
Vessel Schedule / Cut-off Table
|Taiwan||Middle East/Pakistan/Sri Lanka/India||Click Here|
|Taiwan||Australia/New Zealand||Click Here|
|Taiwan||Mexico/Caribbean/Central S. America||Click Here|
Onboard Date / Rate of Exchange Information
On Boarding: E-Commerce guide
請點上述連結後, 點選Maersk.com 操作指南