Shipping to Singapore
Inland haulage includes transportation from vendors to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping the ocean container by truck.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
|For more details about our inland haulage services, please contact us:|
|Email:||Inland haulage services ( email@example.com)
|Phone:||+65 6323 8323|
Handling dangerous and special cargo
According to the Marine and Port Authority of Singapore, dangerous goods have been classified generally into 3 types of PSA or MPA grouping namely Class 1, 2 and 3. They are classified in accordance with their storage, safety and handling regulations in Singapore. Listed below are the 3 main classes of dangerous goods specified by the PSA.
1*: For storage at container terminals, relevant information have to be given to Maersk in Singapore before booking can be accepted:
- Packing certificate
- Packing manifest (includes flashpoints, IMO class and weight of commodities)
- Address of shipper
- Ahipper emergency contact number
1S: For storage at container terminals but direct delivery if containers is Tanktainers.
1: No weight restrictions unless otherwise specified.
1R: For storage at container terminals only. Stored "Away From" sources of heat.
2*: For storage at container terminal. Flashpoint to be provided in manifest. No weight restrictions.
2S: For storage at container terminals. No weight restrictions.
2: For direct delivery only. No weight restrictions.
2A: For storage at container terminals only. Weight to be approved by Maersk in Singapore (Operations Department).
2B: For storage at container terminals. No weight restrictions.
For storage at container terminals. No weight restrictions.
Out-of-Gauge cargo (OOG)
Cargo is regarded OOG when it is Unitized and more than:
- 1 cm Over Width (OW) on each side.
- 1 cm Over Length (OL) on each side.
- 1 cm Over Height (OH) from the lifting points irrespective of cargo own height or interior dimensions of flatrack / collapsible flatracks.
Break Bulk cargo (BB)
When the cargo and equipment load / discharge moves are being handled separately. Smaller heavy lift operations are covered by standard insurance.
When a floating crane/heavy lift is required :
- A floating crane is needed for the operations of BB/UC operations when the weight of the BB is more than the quay crane can handle.
- Quay cranes in Port of Tanjung Pelepas can handle cargo weight max of 45 tonnes.
- Quay cranes in Singapore Container Terminals can handle cargo weight max 60 tonnes.
* When BB operations involve floating cranes, it is necessary to purchase insurance for operations that exceed the standard USDollar10 million coverage.
|Depot Name||Seas Shore Transportation Pte Lth||Tong Container Depot|
|14 Pioneer Sector 2||23 PIONEER SECTOR 1|
|Singapore 628375||Singapore 628431|
|Split||All reefers + 40GP/HC||All Dry - 20GP + special 20 OT/40FR/40OT/45HC|
|Depot Operating hours||Mon : 0730hrs - 1900hrs||Mon : 0730hrs - 1900hrs|
|Sat : 0730hrs - 1500hrs||Sat : 0730hrs - 1500hrs|
|Telephone Number :||65-68613233||65-62648816|
|Email address :||firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|