Shipping to Sierra Leone
Demurrage and Detention
Country : Sierra Leone
Direction : Import
Effective Date : 01/01/2018
Expiry Date : 31/12/2018
Free time : Calendar day basis (i.e. including week-ends and holidays)
Currency : USD
Invoiced : Per container, per day, as per container type
Detention/Demurrage combined import
Demurrage starts as from discharge day full on terminal, including vessel arrival, Saturday, Sunday and Publics holidays.
Tariff after free time:
|Days after free time expiration||20’ DRY||40’ DRY||20’ REEF||40’ REEF|
|Day 7 – Day 11||8||16||14||28|
|Day 12 - onwards||16||32||28||56|
Container Tracking request
- Consignee can be informed of his cargo's actual status at anytime .
B/l copy /Arrival notice request
- These can be issued through the online system and also manifest copy in certain cases.
Documents amendment ( on bs/l and manifests details)
- If necessary, this can be handled by our office.
- Needed information can be provided at any time to assist customer with customs clearance and all other queries at customer service desk.
Invoicing (freight and local charges) for collect shipments
- Issuance of freight, handling charges and other extra services invoices .
Delivery Order issuance
- To enable customer to take possession of his goods