Shipping to Puerto Rico
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Why to use Maersk inland services in Puerto Rico?
Your supply chain gets the boost of the best-in-market timelines on trucking appointments, appointment honoring, and delivery times.
· Completely dependable: We have contracts with several trucking providers to have dedicated and fixed trucking capacity that is always ready for your cargo.
· 100% transparent invoicing: You will never find hidden charges in our invoices. Everything is upfront, just as it should be.
· Preventive, not reactive approach: We like to work closely with our customers and prepare solutions to problems, before they even happen
· More flexible supply chain: Our multi-modal services bring you the choice of incorporating adjustments without interrupting other processes
· On-time delivery: We focus on our on-time performance, making sure your cargo reaches its final destination on schedule.
· Service: We have specialized personnel taking care of your cargo and offering the best solutions to your logistic needs.
Supported inland service modes in Puerto Rico
Trucks provide flexible point-to-point service, delivering small loads over short to long distances over widely dispersed geographic areas.
Inland Haulage sheet
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost-efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
- Dangerous Cargo
- Over-dimensional Cargo
Key product features
- Chassis for 5 days
Value Added Services:
- Depot Services: $110 usd includes:
- Terminal handling
- Chassis for 5 days
- Additional services offered upon request:
- Additional waiting time
- Cargo insurance
- Customs House Brokerage
SD (Carrier) requirements
To avoid delays, it is required to provide the next details on your Export and Import requests:
- Focal Point: Name, phone number and email address
- Customs documentation
- Date and time of positioning
- Pick-Up and Delivery address
- Special requirements:
- Equipment type
- Any additional services
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.
Customs House Brokerage
To ship your cargo seamlessly across the world to your customers, it’s important that you’re well-versed with customs procedures, practices and formalities.
Warehousing and Distribution
Our strategic warehousing locations combined with best in class design tools, processes and systems ensure cost-efficient distribution solutions.
Supply Chain Management
From managing the complex flow of your products, information, and financials to reducing logistics costs, your daily supply chain operations are our responsibility.