Shipping to Portugal
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our intermodal shipping services connect key intermodal service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Supported intermodal modes in Portugal
Our intermodal shipping services connect key intermodal service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world. With rail coverage, trucking, barge, and depots, you don’t need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several hand overs.
|Location and Depot||Connection|
|Sines - Bobadela / Lisbon|
|Sines - TVT|
|Lisbon - TVT|
|Trucking from all ports|
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
- No imo / special equ / no reefer on rail combined solutions
- IMO Tipe 1 & 7 are not admitted for inland transport, except 1.4s
- All reefer inlands must be added a (cool service generator)
- Gross weight limitations for inland transport authorised see table on the side
- All reefer inlands must be added a cool service generator
|Cntr type||Truck||Triaxle platform|
|20' Reefer||26.000 (-1000 with Generador)||----------|
|40' Reef /High Reefer||24.500 (-1000 with Generador)|
You can view inland haulage tariffs for Portugal online.
|Night Delivery /Weekend Surcharge||90|
|Waiting Time (Hour) (3h free)||32|
|Waiting Time (Day)||300|
For Special Cargo inland tariff please contact your Maersk Line sales representative.