Shipping to Israel
Demurrage and Detention
Combined Demurrage and Detention
Starts as from discharge day (included), ends with gate-in empty day (included).
Tariff after free time in USD
|Days after free time expiration||20’ DRY||Days after free time expiration||40’ dry||Days after free time expiration||40’HDRY||45’ DRY||Days after free time expiration||20’ Flat & Open top||40’ Flat & Open top|
|8-12 days||20||8-8 days||37||8-8 days||40||48||6-6 days||32||48|
|13-20 days||29||9-12 days||25||9-12 days||28||36||7-10 days||20||36|
|21+ days||34||13-20 days||41||13-28 days||52||68||11-26 days||36||68|
|21+ days||50||29+ days||70||95||27+ days||65||95|
|Days after free time expiration||20’ REEF||40’REEF|
Following IMO cargo should be only direct delivery (i.e. containers should be discharged from the ship directly to a truck and should not go to a port yard but delivered directly to consignee) - IMO classes 1, 5.2, 7, 3.1.
IMO class 6.2 is not accepted.
FROZEN meat, Fish (reefer cargo) :Israel Ministry of Health requires a data log prior approving release of cargo, only cargo which has mandatory requirement by Ministry of health will be allowed to receive a data log via clearance agent which will be directly submitted to Ministry of Health at a charge of USD 50 per download. In order to prevent data log malfunctioning, it is highly recommended to perform strict PTI in the origin, regardless of container's age. This will assist to prevent delays of the shipment in release.
Special customs requirements:
- SEAL NUMBER is mandatory in Israel: Shipper with shipments going to Israel (with two ports, namely Ashdod and Haifa) must declare the seal numbers of their respective containers. Failure to provide this important information will mean that these shipments will be prohibited to enter Israel.
- Exception : TANK, OPEN and FLAT containers
- Bank consignee is not allowed unless 'To order' is updated before the bank. And must have local Israel customer in First or Additional Notify Party.
- Cargo HS Code (The Harmonized System Classification of the goods) is mandatory for verify copy issuance. It does not equal to Maersk HS code used in the booking and is not limited to 4 digits or more but should not be less than 4 digits.
- Vehicles imports restrictions: As per local customs regulations, 1 person cannot be declared as an importer of more then 1 car per b/l unless he is a forwarder or a car dealership.