Shipping to Israel
With a head office in Tel Aviv and five weekly services from Israel to the world’s key markets, we are well placed to propel your business towards greater growth.
We can deliver your cargo to its destination – wherever that happens to be – on time and in perfect condition. If you need to transport overland, our inland services combine road and rail to minimise environmental impact and connect you to the world via our vast ocean network.
- Direct services based on the 2M setup from the Far East to the northern port of Haifa
- Broad coverage of inland locations with cost-efficient transport solutions
- Five different services calling at Israeli ports: sly/slg/slb/ae12/z88
- Bill of lading print out at your office
- Haifa and Ashdod All-Water Product
- Inland transportation to and from all main ports
- IMO cargo – knowledge & care
- Invoicing, collection and disputes – handled quickly and efficiently
- Dedicated Customer Service team
- Dedicated Claims Department
- Reefer expertise
- Operational flexibility (multiple trans-shipment options)
- Highly experienced sales team
Experience our new and enhanced cargo booking on Maersk.com
Now with instant booking confirmation.
In our continuous effort to offer you a simpler and easier digital booking experience we are pleased to present to you our new booking solution on Maersk.com.
You can now have your cargo booking request confirmed within seconds. In addition, you get greater visibility of sailing options with available vessel space, a list of depots with empty containers to choose from, and a choice of relevant value-added services. And you can now book from any device.