Shipping to Iran
Detention and Demurrage
Combined Detention & Demurrage
Mention triggers for calculation as per standard triggers
|TYPE||DRY||FLAT & OPEN TOP||REEFER||IMO|
Tariff after free time:
Currency : EUR
|Days after freetime expiration||20' DRY (INCL IMO)||40'DRY&HC / 45'DRY (INCL IMO)||20'FLAT / OPEN TOP||40'FLAT / OPEN TOP||Days after freetime expiration||20'REEF||40'REEF|
|Day 11 - 20||3||6||6||13||Day 5 - 14||9||19|
|Day 21 - 30||5||9||9||18||Day 15 - 24||14||27|
|Day 31 - 40||8||15||15||31||Day 25 - 34||23||46|
|Day 41 onwards||12||24||24||48||Day 35 onwards||36||72|
NOTE : Export Storage is paid by customer directly to the port
Restrictions for cargo acceptance:
- Acceptance of cargo to the US ceased as of 1 February 2003.
- Cargo exports to Saudi Arabia and Israel restricted until further notice. Please check the Iran service catalogue for the latest update.
- There are restrictions for shipments discharging/transhipping Malaysia. Please contact your customer service representative for details on Strategic Trade Act (STA) 2010.
- It is mandatory to add the following parties while making a booking or else the booking will be rejected
- Notify Party (if applicable)
- All bookings must be priced on a contract; any booking made without a contract will be rejected.
- Commodities which are unacceptable for exports from Iran include the following but not limited to alcoholic beverages, gambling equipment, pork meat, military cargo, scrap metal, animal hides.
- Break bulk is not accepted.
- OOG acceptance is on a case by case basis.
- LCL shipments are not accepted.
- Sea Way Bills are accepted.
- All export shipments will be accepted on freight collect basis.
- Letter of Indemnity is required by Shipper to be signed and stamped on letterhead.
- Any allowed amendment on the BL draft is accepted without any penalty only before vessel departure. Any amendment after the said deadline is subject to obtaining approval from destination port customs and a penalty of IRR 1,050,000 per BL.
- EU-Advanced Manifest Submission rule is applicable as of 01-January-2011. Submission of SI/TDI minimum 24 hours prior to container yard cut-off. Missing the deadline will result in ‘No Doc, No Load’.
- VGM – Verified Gross Mass is mandatorily to be supplied by the shipper or their 3rd party representative.
- Any shipment loaded not in compliance with the rules and regulations, as mentioned above and/ or included in the international sanctions, will be stopped and returned to origin for termination of the contract of carriage without prior notice or incurring any responsibility or liability whatsoever on Maersk Line. Shipper will bear cost if he is found in non-compliance to the stated rule at the time of booking acceptance or quote stage.
- VAT of 9% applicable on all EXP/IMP Freight, Iran Locals and DND- The invoice party to settle the VAT. The tax is applicable on freight etc. even if the charge settling outside Iran. Freight tax is a cost of doing business in Iran and agency to settle.