Shipping to Honduras
Demurrage and Detention
Combined Demurrage and Detention
Combined Demurrage and Detention combined starts as from discharge day (included), ends with gate-in empty day (included) to terminal.
|Tiempo libre / Free time|
|Tipo de contenedor/ Container type||DRY||FLAT & Open Top||REEF||IMO|
|Movimiento / Movement|
|Todos / All movements||10||4||4||10|
|Tarifa estándar después de tiempo libre / Standard rates after free time|
|Tipo de contenedor||20' Dry||40'DC/40'HC / 45'HC||Flat & Open Top||40'Reef||IMO|
|5 en adelante / 5 and up||Libre/Free||Libre/Free||$200 USD||$200 USD||Libre/Free|
|11 a 14 / 11 to 14||$150 USD||$150 USD||$200 USD||$200 USD||$150 USD|
|15 a 21 / 15 to 21||$160 USD||$160 USD||$200 USD||$200 USD||$160 USD|
|22 en adelante / 22 and up||$170 USD||$170 USD||$200 USD||$200 USD||$170 USD|
Special customs requirements
- Customer must present 2 original Bill of Lading's (1 for customs and 1 to Maersk for cargo release) and commercial invoice.
- Seaway b/ls are not allowed.
- Freighted TPDOCs are needed due to custom's legal requirements (in case unrated Bill of Lading's are issued a local certification will be facilitated to customer which is accepted by customs authorities)
- Honduras customs requires manifest cargo description into Spanish
- Customs authorities does not allow seals discrepancies. The physical seals numbers must match with the ones declared in the cargo manifest. Any discrepancy is subject to customs fine.
Freight collect approval
- If freight is accepted to be paid collect, customer must pay with a certified check on behalf of Maersk Honduras. Enviar comprobante a firstname.lastname@example.org
|Container Type||Maximun Weight|
|Dry Equipment||23 Tons|
|Reefer Equipment||21 Tons|
As per the local regulation, a container is considered as abandoned by the local authority when it reaches below amount of days after arriving at terminal as per below:
|Honduras||21 days||21 days|
Freight Transport Document
“All TPdoc have to be freighted as per Honduras Customs request.” in case only Freighted Bill of ladings are to be released which would not leave any ambiguity on the documentation requirements.