Shipping to Honduras
Demurrage and Detention
Combined Demurrage and Detention
Combined Demurrage and Detention combined starts as from discharge day (included), ends with gate-in empty day (included) to terminal.
|Type||DRY||Flat & Open top||REEF||IMO|
Tariff after free time:
|Days after free time expiration||20’ DRY|| 40’ / 40’hc
|Flat & Open top||20’ REEF||40’ REEF||IMO||Shipper’s owned|
|As from 11th day to 14th day||150||150||150||200||200||150|
|As from 15th day to 21th day||160||160||160||200||200||160|
|As from 22th day onwards||170||170||170||200||200||170|
Special customs requirements
- Customer must present 2 original Bill of Lading's (1 for customs and 1 to Maersk Line for cargo release) and commercial invoice.
- Seaway b/ls are not allowed.
- Freighted TPDOCs are needed due to custom's legal requirements (in case unrated Bill of Lading's are issued a local certification will be facilitated to customer which is accepted by customs authorities)
- Honduras customs requires manifest cargo description into Spanish
- Customs authorities does not allow seals discrepancies. The physical seals numbers must match with the ones declared in the cargo manifest. Any discrepancy is subject to customs fine.
Freight collect approval
- If freight is accepted to be paid collect, customer must pay with a certified check on behalf of Maersk Honduras. Enviar comprobante a email@example.com
|Container Type||Maximun Weight|
|Dry Equipment||23 Tons|
|Reefer Equipment||21 Tons|