Shipping to Guinea
Demurrage and Detention
Demurrage - valid as from 01 July 2018
|Import Demurrage (valid as from 01 July 2018)|
|Dry cargo||9 calendar days|
|Reefer cargo / IMO Cargo||6 calendar days|
The Freetime starts on the same day that the container is discharged at the terminal.
|DEMURRAGE - Charges per calender day after freetime expires for import|
|20' dry container & IMO||Day 1-7||110,000|
|40' dry container & IMO||Day 1-7||215,000|
|20’reefer container||Day 1-7||450,000|
|40'reefer container||Day 1-7||900,000|
|Import Detention - valid as from 01 July 2016|
|The Freetime start on the same day that the container leaves the terminal.|
|Dry cargo||5 calendar days|
|Reefer cargo||3 calendar days|
|DETENTION - Charges per calender day after freetime expires, applicable for both import and export|
|20' dry container||Day 1-7||100,000|
|40' dry container||Day 1-7||200,000|
|20' reefer container||Day 1-7||450,000|
|40' reefer container||Day 1-7||900,000|
1. Special equipment, such as Flat Racks and Open Top equipment, is considered equal to dry equipment
2. IMO cargo follows the free days of dry containers
3. High cube and 9’6’’ equipment is considered equal to 8’6’’ equipment
4. All the Demurrage and detention invoices are subject of VAT which is 20% of the amount.
5. The invoices must be paid in GNF. If you need the Rate of exchange please send a mail to GINFINWKCFRC@MAERSK.COM
It is necessary to contact us for any amendment after the departure of the ship from the last transshipment port.
Our customer service agents are always ready to handle all your queries and provide you any information you need for customs clearance.
Delivery Order issuance
Goods will be delivered to customers against presentation of the original bills of lading or against a telex release.
We do not accept any used items falling into the category of “toxic waste”.
- Clear description of cargo and exact number of packages must be provided
- IMO: According to the regulation in place and to be in accordance with TERMINAL standards, Import containers said to contain class 1, 4 and 6.1 dangerous cargos are systematically subject to direct delivery. In case forwarders should not be able to take straight delivery during vessel’s call, then afore mentioned containers will have to stay on-board.
Customs have the right to confiscate cargo if not released 90 days after arrival in which case MAERSK GUINEE S.A. holds shipper and consignee jointly liable for unsettled freight and local charges
Vehicles above the age of 8 years old are not allowed for imports
|Documentation fee-Destination||GNF 273,764.00|
|Destination Certificate Charge||USD 74.00|
|20' Dry Standard *1(USD 74.00)|
|20'Dry standard *1(GNF 784,916.00)|
|Port Additionals/Port Dues Import||GNF 750,000.00|
|20'Dry standard *1(GNF 750,000.00)|
|Port Security Service -Import||GNF 161,998.0|
|20' Dry Standard *1(GNF 161,998.00)|