Shipping to Greece
Inland haulage includes transportation from vendors to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping the ocean container by truck and / or rail.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Multiple modes of transport (less than container load / full container load)
- Inter-European trucking services (full truck load - FTL / less truck load - LTL)
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- Coverage of all major Greek and greater Balkans region inland points / container ports
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
For more details about our services, please contact us:
|Email:||Inland haulage firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||+30 2310 564300|
|Email:||Inland haulage email@example.com|
|Fax:||+30 210 9473202|
Local Payment Options
BANK INFORMATION IN GREECE:
Payments in EUR : CITIBANK INTL LTD, Account no: 0444565168, SWIFT CODE: CITIGRAA, IBAN: GR8908400010000000444565168
Payments in USD : CITIBANK INTL TLD, Account no: 0444565375, SWIFT CODE: CITIGRAA, IBAN: GR2908400010000000444565375
BANK INFORMATION IN UK:
Payments in EUR : CITIBANK NA, Account no: 0017678347, SWIFT CODE: CITIGB2L, IBAN: GB55CITI18500817678347
Payments in USD : CITIBANK NA, Account no: 0017678355, SWIFT CODE: CITIGB2L, IBAN: GB33CITI18500817678355
Payment Ref.: by bank transfer, please include invoice number and customer code. Charges incurred or deducted for bank fees are the liability of the payer
*All invoices must be paid within the agreed credit terms. Failure to do so may lead to the cancellation of credit facilities.
* An additional invoice (Late Payment Fee) of EURO 50 per Bill of Lading (B/L) will be applied to cash customers who fail to pay within 7 days of the invoicing date.
In case there are any disputed charges on the invoice, we have to be notified within seven ( 7 ) calendar days from the date of receipt of this invoice, otherwise we will consider the full amount as correct / agreed to be paid.