Customs House Brokerage in Egypt
Local contact options
Import customs clearance
Standard Full Customs Declaration, paying Duty & VAT after physical inspection and GOEIC approvals, to gain release of the cargo for onward delivery.
- Final import customs clearance
- Complicated customs clearance
- General authority of import and export control
Export customs clearance
Standard Declaration to Customs involves inspection to gain permission to load the vessel & be exported outside of the country.
- Export customs clearance
- Certificates of origin
- GGOEIC certificate depend on the product
A transit document don’t allows the free movement, while it request inspection and paying L/G to customs instead of cash duties until the shipment arrives to the destination.
Additional Custom House Brokerage services
- Customs Quick Health Scan – A high level risk & control assessment of the customers business highlighting potential gaps and providing support and solutions where required.
- Peak Volume Management Programme – Assistance with daily Customs House Brokerage activities when the customer needs it most.
- Origin and Free Trade Agreements – Awareness & guidance on FTA’s & preferential origins.
- Classification Management – An overview of current Classification Databases or a Full End-to-end Reclassification Programmed from our trained specialists.
* Costs will vary depending on the type of business, size & requirement – please refer enquiries to Maersk CHB team.
What is required to complete Customs House Brokerage?
Signed power of attorney (POA)
Not needed.Mandatory documents required:
- Legalized Commercial invoice(s)
- Packing list(s)
Not needed.Additional documents (where applicable)*
- Copy of the Bill of Lading
- Health Certificates
- Preference Certificates
*Originals MUST be submitted to Maersk CHB team.
For Abbreviations & Explanations, please check shipping terms.