Local contact options
Import customs clearance
Standard Full Customs Declaration, paying Duty & VAT upon arrival in the country in scope to gain release of cargo
- Import declarations
- Declaring T2L (intra EU shipments).
Export customs clearance
Standard Declaration to Customs to gain permission to board an outbound vessel.
- Export declarations.
- Creating T2L for intra EU shipments.
T1 - transit customs clerance
A customs declarations allowing to move goods between two or more different customs territories.
- Regular T1.
- Simplified procedure (we do not have it yet but are in the process of obtaining one).
Import customs clearance done in the country of entry to EU while we guarantee that the VAT will be paid in the country of final destination that is a different EU country.
Additional Customs House Brokerage Services
- Sanitary / Phytosanitary / Soivre (quality) Certificates
- Veterinary certificates
- ECS - Declaring already custom cleared cargo to European customs system.
- Security declarations - Not included in simplified procedure but must be done before loading a vessel.
- Scanner Assistance
- Inspections Assistance
For Abbreviations & Explanations, please check shipping terms.