Shipping to Dominican Republic
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Why to use Maersk inland services in Dominican Republic?
When it comes to your shipment, high-quality process and simplicity matters. Wherever is the container destined within the Dominican Republic or how challenging supply chain looks, Maersk is your partner to ensure timely delivery and operational peace-of-mind.
- Completely dependable: Our inland service relies on a comprehensive network of certified trucking providers that will ensure your container is delivered on time at the right place.
- Safety first: Our service is covered by the highest operational standards towards equipment maintenance, truck traceability and driver training.
- Simplicity: We like to work closely with our customers and prepare proactive solutions to problems even beyond regular inland service.
Supported inland service modes in Dominican Republic
Trucks provide flexible point-to-point service, delivering small loads over short to long distances over widely dispersed geographic areas.
Check out below important information on product features, coverage, depots and restrictions. In case you have any doubts or need further information please fill out the form below and we will contact you in no time!
- For exports:
- Inland haulage includes empty container positioning at shipper’s loading facilities and full container transportation to the most convenient port of loading.
- For imports:
- It includes full container haulage from final port of discharge to the selected delivery address within city limits as per Place of Delivery shown in the Maersk Bill of Lading.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost-efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
- Dangerous Cargo Transportation
- Refrigerated Containers Transportation
- Out of Gauge Cargo
Key Product Features
- Terminal handling, tolls and the following free time and waiting time included in the rate
- No Chassis Freetime
- Waiting Freetime: 4 hours
- Chassis Freetime: 1 day
- Waiting Freetime: 4 hours
- Additional services offered upon request:
- Chassis Drop-and-Pick Service
- Chassis Rental
- Gen-set supply for reefer containers
- CFS Services (Container Stuffing or Stripping)
- Security Convoy & Satellite Seals
- Cargo Transport Insurance
- Customs Brokerage
- Warehousing Services
- Tailored Dominican Republic – Haiti Inland Cross-Border Service
SD (Carrier) Requirements
To avoid delays, it is required to provide the next details on your Export and Import requests:
- Focal Point: Name, phone number and email address
- Customs documentation
- Date and time of positioning
- Pick-Up and Delivery address
- Special requirements:
- Equipment type
- Security requirements
- Any additional services
Juan Carlos Lopez
Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world. With trucking and depots, you don’t need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several handovers.
|Location and Depot||Connection|
|B&R Yard - Haina||✔|
|Haina International Terminals||✔|
|DPW Caucedo Terminal||✔|
Oversized cargo must be coordinated with at least 1 week before moving. We need this information to proceed further:
- Cargo measurement (over height, over sides, etc.)
- Descriptions of commodity
- Requires special equipment to be moved, if so, what type.
Depending on the details, the trucking can be accepted or rejected.
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.
Customs House Brokerage
To ship your cargo seamlessly across the world to your customers, it’s important that you’re well-versed with customs procedures, practices and formalities.
Warehousing and Distribution
Our strategic warehousing locations combined with best in class design tools, processes and systems ensure cost-efficient distribution solutions.
Supply Chain Management
From managing the complex flow of your products, information, and financials to reducing logistics costs, your daily supply chain operations are our responsibility.