Shipping to Costa Rica
|Route||Service Name||Port Name||Booking||Shipping Instructions||DUA||Container Full||VGM|
|North Europe||CRX-15C||Terminal de Contenedores de Moin||TUE 1200||WED 1200||THU 1700||FRI 0600||WED 1200|
|Mediterranean||CARMED-85W||Terminal de Contenedores de Moin||FRI 1700||TUE 1700||WED 1700||THU 0600||TUE 1700|
|Asia||WCCA SERVICE-U8E||Puerto Caldera||TUE 1700||WED 1200||THU 1700||SAT 2400||WED 1200|
Demurrage and Detention
|STANDARD FREE TIME -EXPORTS|
|Operator||✓ Maersk||Safmarine||MCC||Seago||✓ Sealand|
|Port / terminal Names||All Ports|
|Charge Type||Export - Detention|
|Transport Mode||All transport modes|
|Service Mode||All service modes|
|Freetime||DAYS||Calendar / Working||Same / Next day if after||Next day if after : TIME|
|STANDARD RATES APPLICABLE AFTER FREE TIME*|
|From (Days)||To (Days)||Rate for 20 DRY||Rate for 40/45 DRY||Rate for 20 REEF||Rate for 40 REEF||Rate for 20' Flat & Open Top||Rate for 40' Flat & Open Top||IMO 20'||IMO 40'|
|Tier 1||11||Thereafter||USD 90||USD 90||USD 90||USD 90|
|Tier 1||7||Thereafter||USD 155||USD 155||USD 155||USD 155|
In order to request a container, a booking must be requested via www.maersk.com. If it is not possible to request the first booking via the web, a form must be filled out with the complete information detailed below. This information has to be sent to our customer service department at Cr.email@example.com:
- Name, phone, address and shipper's contact details.
- Date, time and exact address of the drop off location.
- Container type and size.
- Commodity (in case it is reefer cargo, please include temperature and ventilation).
- The ventilation must be provided in cbm/hr
- Exact weight.
- Type of service (Container yard or Store Door).
- Final destination.
- Contractual customer name.
- Service Contract.
- Payment terms (Prepaid or Collect).
Once you have received a booking confirmation and the container has been assigned, the next step is to complete the Shipping Instructions in our website www.maersk.com. If it is not possible to use the web page, please contact our customer service department to receive a template to complete the shipping instructions. The shipping instructions need to be sent to our customer service department at Cr.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manual shipping instructions have a cost of $30 per BL.
Note: For website registration assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- No restrictions on dry commodities apply.
- Perishable reefer cargoes require prior approval of Customer Service Department.
- For more information, please contact Customer Service Department (Cr.email@example.com).
For all container types and as per government regulation, the maximum weight accepted is 20.5 tons for cargo in chassis of 2 axes, overweight should be moved in chassis of 3 axes.