Shipping to Colombia
Demurrage and Detention
STANDARD FREE TIME - IMPORTS
Valid from: November 1, 2018
Valid to: December 31, 2019
Charge Type: Import - Combined D&D
Combined Demurrage & Detention
Start Event: Discharge Full (Same Day)
End Event: Gate-in Empty in depot.
|Type||DRY||Flat & Open top||REEF||IMO|
Note 1: NOR’s are considered under REEF Freetime (5 days) and will have a chargeable amount equal to REEF cargo
Tariff after free time:
|Days after free time expiration||20’ DRY||40’ DRY||Flat & Open top||20’ REEF||40’ REEF||20’s and 40’ IMO|
|As from 11th day||USD120||USD120|
|As from 15th day||USD150||USD150|
|As from 19th day||USD175||USD175|
|As from 6th day||USD150||USD150||USD150||USD120|
|As from 15th day||USD225||USD225||USD225||USD175|
Note 2 : NOR’s will be charged as REEF containers corresponding to size of equipment.
Import services procedures
- Freight currency payment: For payment in Colombian pesos, use the "Tasa Representativa del Mercado (T.R.M)" of the payment day plus COP 15.00 (Colombian pesos).
- For dry cargo, prepaid and collect payment both are acceptable, except household, which must be prepaid.
|DHC||Terminal Handling charge Destination||usd100||usd100||usd100||per container|
|IMP||Import Fee||usd12||usd12||usd12||per container|
|DDF||Destination Documentation Fee||usd30||usd30||usd30||per BL|
|CLF||Collection fee||usd40||usd40||usd40||per BL||If freight is pay via transfer in our account in NY, it doesn’t apply|
|BLF||OBL issuance||usd30||usd30||usd30||per BL||If OBL is issued through our web page, it does not apply|
|CER||Certification||usd25||usd25||usd25||per BL||if certification is issued through our web page, it doesn’t apply|
Important message: From January 1st 2019, the issuance of comodato and the billing of local charges will be provided by AMP Terminals Inland Services under Tucontenedor360 platform.
- Local Consignee and Notify Party is required in Colombia.
- Commodities acceptance: Car and motorcycle used spare parts and used cars cannot be imported to Colombia.
- Weight / Measurement: Weight must be in kilos and measurement limited according capacity of container. Cargo manifested in pounds (libras) cannot be discharged.
- Bills of Lading clausing, documentation: Seaway bill/ Telex release is not acceptable by local customs.
- No dummy Bills of Lading (there is information that is not complete: shipper / consignee, telephone, fax, contact) are accepted by authority (customs) for any purpose.
- Original Bills of Lading is necessary to release cargo before customs authorities, cargo cannot be released without an original bill of lading. If bill printed at origin shipper must send to consignee at least one (1) Original Bills of Lading in order to release import cargo.
- Customs regulation: Description of the commodity (no commercial names), weight, measurement, marks, also all information in the Bills of Lading presented by the consignee and the manifest presented by Maersk to customs, must be precise and there must be not differences between these documents. Discrepancies means fines.
- Foreign consignees are not allowed, for those documents consigned TO THE ORDER, Bills of Lading must be printed at origin and duly endorsed by shipper, also must be notified to the Maersk Origin.
- Amendments CAN’T be done once cargo has been manifested because it is not allowed by local customs. If the ETA of cargo is less than 48 hours import desk email@example.com must authorize any amendment request.
- No collect charges accepted by destination for humanitarian help and diplomatic cargo.
- Shortshipments are not allowed for cargo to Colombian ports.