Shipping to Colombia
Demurrage and Detention
STANDARD FREE TIME - EXPORTS
Valid from: 1 January 2018
Valid to: 31 December 2018
Charge Type: Export - Detention
STANDARD RATES APPLICABLE AFTER FREE TIME*
|From (Days)||To (Days)||Rate for 20 DRY||Rate for 40/45 DRY||Rate for 20 REEF||Rate for 40 REEF||Rate for 20' Flat & Open Top||Rate for 40' Flat & Open Top||IMO 20'||IMO 40'|
|Tier 1||12||Thereafter||USD 80||USD 100||USD 150||USD 150||USD 80||USD 100||USD 80||USD 100|
- Freight currency payment: For payment in Colombian pesos, use the "Tasa Representativa del Mercado (T.R.M)" of the payment day plus COP 15.00 (Colombian pesos).
- Number of document of export SAE should be confirmed in shipping instruction by shipper
|ODF||Origin Documentation Fee||usd35||usd35||usd35||per BL|
|CLF||Collection fee||usd40||usd40||usd40||per BL||If freight is pay via transfer in our account in NY, it doesn’t apply|
|BLF||OBL issuance||usd30||usd30||usd30||per BL||If OBL is issued through our web page, it does not apply|
|Demurrages exports||usd80||usd100||usd150||per container||For special equipment usd150/ctr per day|
|Freetime||10 days||10 days||10 days||calendar days / 10 days for special equipment|
|CER||Certification||usd25||usd25||usd25||per BL||if certification is issued through our web page, it doesn’t apply|
- Commodity: No specific restriction apply. Time for booking confirmation and equipment assigment for reefer, hazardous and oversized cargo is 24 hours.
- Special cargoes: CFS cargo is not acceptable (except by coffee cargo). CFS: Maersk Line is responsible for stuffing.
- Equipment: not available special equipment for exports in Open Tops or Flat Racks from Colombian ports to anywhere.
- Weight / Measurement: Weight must be manifested in kilos and measurement in cubic meters (CMB). Weight and measurement limited according capacity of container.
- B/lS clausing, documentation: “Clean on board” clause is not allowed. Can be used "Declared clean by the Shipper" clause.
- Special customs requirements: Export manifest must be sumitted to customs with correct information, local customs authority apply fines in case discrepancies be detected.
- Freight collect: it is not allowed for reefer cargo and/or ports in Central America, Afria, Chile unless consignee accepts the charges. Households can not be collect.
No dummy Bs/l (there is missing any of the following information: shipper / consignee, telephone, fax or contact) are accepted by local customs authority for any purpose.