Shipping to Colombia
Demurrage and Detention
|STANDARD FREE TIME - EXPORTS|
|Operator||✓ Maersk||Safmarine||MCC||Seago||✓ Sealand|
|Port / terminal Names||All Ports|
|Charge Type||Export -Detention|
|Transport Mode||All transport modes|
|Service Mode||All service modes|
|Freetime||DAYS||Calendar / Working||Same / Next day if after||Next day if after : TIME|
|STANDARD RATES APPLICABLE AFTER FREE TIME*|
|From (Days)||To (Days)||Rate for 20 DRY||Rate for 40/45 DRY||Rate for 20 REEF||Rate for 40 REEF||Rate for 20' Flat & Open Top||Rate for 40' Flat & Open Top||IMO 20'||IMO 40'|
|Tier 1||12||Thereafter||USD 80||USD 100||USD 150||USD 150||USD 80||USD 100||USD 80||USD 100|
- Freight currency payment: For payment in Colombian pesos, use the "Tasa Representativa del Mercado (T.R.M)" of the payment day plus COP 15.00 (Colombian pesos).
- Number of document of export SAE should be confirmed in shipping instruction by shipper
|ODF||Origin Documentation Fee||usd35||usd35||usd35||per BL|
|CLF||Collection fee||usd40||usd40||usd40||per BL||If freight is pay via transfer in our account in NY, it doesn’t apply|
|BLF||OBL issuance||usd30||usd30||usd30||per BL||If OBL is issued through our web page, it does not apply|
|CER||Certification||usd25||usd25||usd25||per BL||if certification is issued through our web page, it doesn’t apply|
Important message: From January 1st 2019, the issuance of comodato and the billing of local charges will be provided by AMP Terminals Inland Services under Tucontenedor360 platform.
- Commodity: No specific restriction apply. Time for booking confirmation and equipment assigment for reefer, hazardous and oversized cargo is 24 hours.
- Special cargoes: CFS cargo is not acceptable (except by coffee cargo). CFS: Maersk is responsible for stuffing.
- Equipment: not available special equipment for exports in Open Tops or Flat Racks from Colombian ports to anywhere.
- Weight / Measurement: Weight must be manifested in kilos and measurement in cubic meters (CMB). Weight and measurement limited according capacity of container.
- B/lS clausing, documentation: “Clean on board” clause is not allowed. Can be used "Declared clean by the Shipper" clause.
- Special customs requirements: Export manifest must be sumitted to customs with correct information, local customs authority apply fines in case discrepancies be detected.
- Freight collect: it is not allowed for reefer cargo and/or ports in Central America, Afria, Chile unless consignee accepts the charges. Households can not be collect.
No dummy Bs/l (there is missing any of the following information: shipper / consignee, telephone, fax or contact) are accepted by local customs authority for any purpose.