Shipping to Chile
Chilean Information Booklet
Inland haulage includes transportation from vendors to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping the ocean container by truck and or rail. With our worldwide network of offices, services can be provided in both origin as well as destination of your cargo, ensuring door to door services.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Multimodal transport
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
|For more details about our services, please contact us:
|Email:||Inland haulage services firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||Central +56 35 231011|
|Fax:||+56 35 231009|
Customs House Brokerage
Global knowledge and local expertise in customs brokerage
Due to the special nature of "clearing" cargo, it is important to know the variations in customs practices across the world. Our local customs experts can help you with the complexities of local customs regulations for both import as well as export cargoes.
We will assist with the full customs house brokerage procedure including but limited to:
- Issuance and preparation of full import/export documentation.
- Issuance and presentation of documents for Carrier's agent approval/clearance.
- Documental and physical reception of cargo at the port for loading/delivery.
- Sample presentation to SAG (agriculture authority).
- Sealing of containers with SAG seal after inspection.
- Paying of SAG/Customs over time if needed.
- Preparation and issuance of B/L matrix and commercial invoice.
- Phyto-sanitary certifies, origin certificate, EUR1.
- Dispatch of documents to destination office as per shipper's instructions.
For more details about our services, please contact us:
|Email:||Customs house brokerage email@example.com|
|Phone:||Reception +32 2545040|
|Reception +32 2545041
Reception +32 2545042, 56 09 87685708
Special Cargo / Foodgrade Rates
Special equipment grades shall be subject to additional charges like:
Special Cargo Foodgrade- PQC additional charge will be USD 45