Shipping to Bolivia
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Inland haulage into Bolivia is only up to customs or free zone warehouses due to government regulations.
Our offering includes:
- Import Transit Times are subject to NORMAL conditions, if fuel is not available (which happens very often) or road blockades or strikes arise any moment, transit times can be longer.
- In case of high volumes are requested to be moved with IHI into Bolivia (15 teu or more), please verify with (Daniela.Pettenkofer@maersk.com) before any agreement due to lack of trucks in Bolivia.
- All rates are in US DOLLARS
- Inland haulage into Bolivia for GLASS and IMMOS is NOT available
- Inland haulage into Bolivia for cars 5 years older than the date of shipment is NOT available due to Bolivian Decree.
- All rates are quoted to Customs or Free Zone warehouses, door delivery is NOT available.
- Customs Clearance and offloading are NOT included in provided rates.
- All rates include empty return of containers to port or Bolivian Depot.
- Port charges must be paid by consignee of the cargo once same is delivered to customs warehouse.
- No acceptance of OOG, Heavy Lifts and overweight cargo.
Max weight allowed
Inland Haulage Import (IHI) available for containers 20 'DRY with maximum weight of 23 tons (including tare weight) without surcharge OWS. Including OWS surcharge of USD 600, the maximum weight is 24 tons (including tare weight).
Inland Haulage Import (IHI) available for containers 40 'DRY and HC with maximum weight of 26 tons (including tare weight) without surcharge OWS. Including OWS surcharge of USD 600, maximum weight is 28 tons (including tare weight).
Special Cargo / Foodgrade Rates
Special equipment grades shall be subject to additional charges like:
Special Cargo Foodgrade- PQC additional charge will be USD 45