12th Mile, Tanjung Kidurong Road
Bintulu, Sarawak 97008
Jalan Tun Fuad
Kota Kinabalu, Tanjong Lipat 88617
Peti Surat 161
Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur 25720
P.O. Box 530
Kuching, Sarawak 93710
Pasir Gudang, Johor 81700
Port Klang, Pelabuhan 42005
Jalan Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas
Gelang Patah, Johor Darul Takzim 81560
Maersk has been connecting Malaysian businesses to the world since 1974.
With offices in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Port Klang and Tanjung Pelepas, we carry cargo for many of Malaysia’s most successful companies – from anywhere in the country to anywhere in the world. Whether you are shipping electronics, machinery or chemicals – and everything in-between –we have the expertise, global presence and local knowledge to get it to its destination on time.
Get up-to-data local information about holiday periods, charges, payment services, procedures and restrictions, and more.
Inland haulage includes transportation from vendors to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping the ocean container by truck and/or rail.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes
- Multiple modes of transport
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
For more details about our services, please contact us
We understand the complexity and complications you might face when shipping internationally, especially on different trade regulations of importing countries.
We can help you to save the trouble with the two most common value-added services that are offered in our facilities.
- Fumigation: A treatment method to exterminate pests and disease, most countries require fumigation for certain commodities that are considered as high risk to keep goods and commodities safe from pest infestation to import to the country. We work with professional certified fumigation supplier to provide hassle free service to you. You will receive a fumigation certificate indicating in detail the type of treatment conducted on the commodity, so your containers are safe to be exported to the destination country.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection: Some countries impose mandatory Pre-Shipment Inspection on certain commodities or all shipments entering the country for quality control and regulation compliance. We offer range of inspection services that are approved under regulation of the importing countries to save you from the potential risks and exposure when your shipment arrive at destination country.
These services are offered in our facility in Tanjung Pelepas and Port Klang (West Port). For more details, please contact: +603 8026 6688
Experience our new and enhanced cargo booking
Now with instant booking confirmation.
In our continuous effort to offer you a simpler and easier digital booking experience we are pleased to present to you our new booking solution on Maersk.com.
You can now have your cargo booking request confirmed within seconds. In addition, you get greater visibility of sailing options with available vessel space, a list of depots with empty containers to choose from, and a choice of relevant value-added services. And you can now book from any device.