Shipping to Algeria
Demurrage and Detention
- Effective Date: 1st of November 2018
- Expiry Date: Until further notice
Charges per container per calendar day (i.e. including week-ends and holidays). Demurrage starts from discharge full at terminal and ends at empty return in our depot.
Our setup in ALGERIA is Combined Demurrage & Detention.This means you will have one combined free time period and compensation for utilization of equipment inside and outside of terminals or depots, referred to as Combined Demurrage & Detention.
Visit the Surcharge definition glossary to find out more about demurrage and detention.
|Demurrage & Detention||20' Dry||40' / 45' Dry||20' Open / Flat||40' Open / Flat|
|Day 1 to 15||Free|
|Day 16 to 22||25 USD||45 USD||30 USD||60 USD|
|Day 23 to 60||45 USD||85 USD||50 USD||100 USD|
|Day 60 to 90||60 USD||118 USD||65 USD||130 USD|
|Demurrage & Detention||20' Reefer||40' Reefer|
|Day 1 to 3||Free|
|Day 4 to 7||55 USD||110 USD|
|Day 8 to 30||100 USD||210 USD|
|Day 31 to 90||120 USD||230 USD|
Deposit (in Dinar)
- 20' Dry - 435,000DZD
- 40' Dry - 840,000 DZD
- 45’ Dry - 840,000 DZD
- 20’ Flat & Open – 480,000 DZD
- 40’ Flat & Open – 960,000 DZD
- 20' Reefer - 750 ,000 DZD
- 40' Reefer – 1,400,000 DZD
Please contact the local agency to provide the amount of the annual deposit
- In order to find out what the Local Charges are on your actual or potential shipments with Maersk, please visit our Rate Look Up Tool.