Get an overview of what to expect at each stage of the application process and tips on how to best prepare for them.
What will the application process be like?
Tips to write the perfect application
Tips for applying to Go with Maersk
Go with Maersk offers real and unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This is why it is important to take care in choosing the right role for you.
Please take time to read about the different Maersk brands, functional areas, and specific job descriptions we are hiring for. Feel free to reach out to the contact person listed on the job ad to uncover the core of the position, the team goals and department atmosphere.
Take all of these things into consideration before making the final call. Please only apply for one position.
How do I create a successful application?
We would like to understand who you are as a person, as well as what your values, achievements, and future goals are. Please share the following:
- An updated CV in English (maximum two pages), listing your education, all work experience (including part or full-time, paid or unpaid), extracurricular activities and any other achievements and skills that will show your drive and passions.
- Your Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas and grade transcripts, in English or the original language with English translation if available. In order to qualify the Go with Maersk, you have to have finished your Master’s degree by September 1st in the year you are applying for. If you have not received your diploma yet, please attach your most recent transcript.
- A motivational letter in English (maximum one page). Please avoid making general statements about yourself, write specifically and to the point. Here we would like to hear your voice. These are some topics to cover in your motivational letter:
How do I best prepare for the online assessments?
No special preparation is needed. However, please keep these tips in mind:
- You perform the best when you are well rested.
- Make sure that you are focused.
- Use a space where you can work undisturbed by people or the phone.
How do I best come across in the video interview?
Prepare to present yourself in the video interview as if it were in-person and follow these tips:
- Choose a distraction-free environment.
- Dress appropriately and look at the camera.
- Take your time to read about Maersk, our values and the industries we compete in.
- Reflect on why you would like to Go with Maersk.
- Think how you can best present who you are, your passions, achievements and future goals.
- We welcome diversity of background and thought, so most importantly, be yourself.
Go Sign up
An unexpected error occurred
Go Sign up
If you are ready to go where your career and passion come together, then we want to share updates about the Go with Maersk Graduate Program with you. Sign up here so you can be the first to know more.