Management, A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S
The Maersk Group is an integrated transport & logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the Maersk Group employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.
Significant value in oil production expected over the next 15 years
- Maersk Oil is to become larger and more focused
- Focus the portfolio on fewer geographies to gain scale, with main focus on the North Sea
- Invest in long-term gas opportunities with market access and – over time – other more environmentally friendly energy forms
- Deliver value from already planned and committed investments
Oil services more challenged with limited long-term upside
- Maersk Drilling, Maersk Supply Services, and Maersk Tankers will continue to optimize their market position and operations with existing fleet and order book
- These businesses are to focus on uptime, utilisation and cost
- Further investments will be limited to maintenance
More stories about A.P. Moller - Maersk
The entrepreneurial spirit
Ane Uggla, Chairman of A.P. Møller Holding A/S and the A.P. Møller Foundation, discusses the role of engaged owner of A.P. Moller - Maersk, and the ambitions to secure another century of growth for the company.
Don't rock the boat
How do you merge a successful business with your own without harming what made it successful? Positive results from APM Terminals’ integration of Grup Maritim TCB point to a light touch approach.
Excellent opportunities in a new era
A new strategy, two new divisions and steps taken in the new direction was the main focus of today’s Annual General Meeting where the Chairman passed on the baton after 14 years holding the office.
Hubs and spokes
Investing in future capacity | When it opens in 2019, the new terminal in Tangier, Morocco will take on more than just cargo. It will be responsible for upholding the region’s importance as a distribution centre for global trade.