Supervisor - Warehouse and Distribution (Cavite)
• Leads core team responsible for meeting the following needs of customer to the group. Develops standardized process for clients assigned to group including SOP, KPIs, Report requirements, system needs, and compliance requirements.
• Ensure the latest SOP is fully implemented, and that any change to the operation is to be communicated to the team and included in the SOP/IOP of respective service providers
• Ensures compliance with all government related programs specific to mode and direction of related shipments.
• Provide continuously consistent services to customer without interruption
• Direct staff in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports.
• Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems.
• Communicate with other Supervisor and WND Operation Manager.
• Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
• Prepare all necessary data entry and confirmation of key milestones (departure, arrival, customs clearance, PODs, etc.) as specified by Customer Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ensures any company policy, systems, and industry related training is delivered to all direct reports as needed.
• Provides training and handoff to team to ensure they are properly servicing customer based on established requirements.
• Responsible for resolving all internal and external client customer service issues in a cost effective and expeditious manner.
• Facility management
• Other duties as assigned.
Nature of Scope:
• Reporting to the WND Operation Manager
• Member of the WND Operations Team
• Interacts directly with Warehouse Administrators, Transport Administrator, Customer Service, Suppliers, Loaders, Drivers, etc.
• A frontline operations role with accountability for the accurate adherence to client SOP’s